Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The Ice Prince Answers Your Questions
1)What do you want to be when you grow up? ”Teacher! And drive a bus to school.”
2)It's almost summer: What are you going to do this summer? “After summer I get to go to the big kid school.”
3)Do you prefer popsicles or ice cream cones? “Popsicles! Can we have Popsicles? Pleeeeeeeease?” (Thanks a lot, Eva.)

1)What is your favourite song? “ABCD”
2)What is mommy doing while you are at daycare? “She goes on the computer. She reads stories.” (The answer a couple of weeks ago was “She dances for videos.”)
3)How old is mommy? (I'm expecting something good here..) “Four.”

1. What is your favorite cartoon show or character? “Dora.” (That’s Dora The Explorer)
2. What is your favorite thing to play with or about outside? “My wagon”
3. What is your favorite jungle animal? “Cow.”

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...