Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Bits and Bites
1. No one has sponsored me in the run yet. However, Sir Snobby has placed a link on his blog to my online donation page. The Queen is pleased and smiles benevolently upon him.
2. The Queen is sorry that her great beauty has driven Outlaw to distraction. If he had seen me with greasy hair and Drew Carey glasses scrubbing the basement toilet last night , he'd probably change his tune. Please keep your worship to a dull roar so as not to creep out our other royal subjects. And me.
3. Keith Richards has signed on to be Captain Jack Sparrow's (Johnny Depp's) dad in the next Pirates movie, savvy? Most excellent.
4. Shrek 2 has gotten amazing reviews and I am therefore taking Ice Prince to see his very first big screen movie, probably next weekend. Wish me luck. My first one was Snow White and it still scares the hell out of me just thinking about it.
5. This is my last weekend (partial) with Fresh before the election starts (Fresh works for an MP, so he'll be busy every waking hour.)It's going to be a long June.
6. Gotta run. I got new software and am laying out a newsletter. Such fun! The fonts! The graphics! The leading! (No sarcasm. I love that stuff.)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...