Wednesday, May 05, 2004

How rude of me. Let’s do some introductions.
We’ve got a lot of new readers, so I thought I would introduce some of the common characters who appear here in the Icicle Fief. The Royal Court, as it were.

Cast of Characters:
Fresh: The Ice Queen’s consort. He is the yin to my yang, the chocolate in my peanut butter, the wind beneath my wings. His hobbies include reading The Globe and Mail, desserts and listening to the CBC.
The Ice Prince, Age 3 ¼: Son of Ice Queen and Fresh. Hobbies include showing his belly, singing on the bus and flushing things down the toilet.
Crabby: Classy broad, grammarian, sometime poet, sometime blogger, great cook. Plus we’re the same shoe size, bonus! Ice Prince loves her:“But she’s not my girlfriend. Ellen is.”
Mr. Crabby: Crabby’s husband. I prefer to call him Mr. Crab because it reminds me of Mr. Krabs in Spongebob Squarepants.
Sister Staceypatrick: Thespian, fellow Bank employee, Ice Queen’s oldest friend from university. Enjoys long walks along the Beach and saying “Bite me!”
Father Patrick O’ Stacey: Sister’s husband
Boomer: Works in same department as Ice Queen and keeps her sane by encouraging her insanity. Enjoys brunch, beer and cute wait staff, not necessarily in that order.
Beco:Used to work with the Ice Queen, now works on the floor below. Moving to Oakville momentarily where the 2.3 children will soon follow. The Queen sends her condolences.

Those are the people I know in real life. I expect to probably meet Mikevil one of these days, since we do work for the same behemoth.

If anyone would like to be added to the Cast of Characters, let me know and send a description.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...