Wednesday, May 26, 2004

An Act of Cod
Boomer has somehow managed to get me invited to create a name and a mandate for his team.

Here I have found a name generator. Here are a few of the cool names I think I may appropriate for other use.

GeoFist
ShirtSmash
LipBag
BurnBaby
HypnoFish
RiverCheese
DarkOompa

I also found this site very useful.

And then I found a mission statement generator.

Man, this facilitating stuff is a breeze. I think I’ll start up my own company. And call it “HypnoFish”! If you knew sushi like I know sushi… oh! Oh! Oh what a gal! Get hooked! Big fish, small pond. Brain food! Bare bones. Good creative is an Act of Cod. I'll just get back to work now......
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...