Friday, May 21, 2004

All Boomer, All Day
So Boomer was just here giving me work (he can't really do that, so he tries to make it sound like something I'd enjoy to muster my enthusiasm.) I have to help his team come up with a name. I suggested "Chips and Dips" from an old Dilbert cartoon. Then I tried using google to find that cartoon. I failed, but took this Quizilla test instead:

ratbert
You are Ratbert.
Your goal is to make people love you, but you only
succeed in making a fool of yourself as you
try. You're the butt of everbody's joke, but
that's ok : you can take it and still be
cheery.


Which Dilbert character are you ?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...