Saturday, October 09, 2004

You should see the size of my breast!
Yesterday at the St. Lawrence Market I bought a 9 pound boneless turkey breast. It's huge! It was pricey, but I always find it annoying and wasteful to have to carve around the bones, so this is pretty wicked cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've got 12 or so people coming for Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday. Here's the menu:
Curried pumpkin soup
Maple glazed turkey breast
Mushroom walnut sage dressing
Parsnip and carrots matchstick with honey and cumin
Sesame green beans
Colcannon
Herbed cornbread
Pumpkin spice cake
Apple crisp
Pumpkin Ice Cream

If anybody has no plans and is in the neighbourhood, you're welcome to come.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...