Friday, October 15, 2004

Fresh Makes a Funny
Fresh works for the government. The Sex Workers Association was suppposed to drop by yesterday for a protest at his office (wanting to decriminalize prostitution). They never showed. Fresh said it was anticlimactic.

The Hot or Not List
Hot-Not
Pumpkin-Okra
Camel-Beige
Rats-Roaches
Soup-Lunchables
Coffee-Tea (total switch from last fall)
Hats, mitts and scarves-Being cold
Uvulas-Coccyxs
Suck it up-Pay it forward
Colcannon-Mashed Potatoes
Printing-Cursive (sure I know cursive: damn!)
Real Names-Blog Names
Tights-Legwarmers
Books-TV
Being outside-Being a couch potato
Red-Pink
Suede-Velour
Leather-Lace (“Give to me your leather, take from me my lace”)
Stevie Nicks-Julie Andrews
Napkins-Serviettes

Hot/Not suggestions for the Ice Queen's approval welcome.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...