Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Never Say Never Again
Over on the blamblog, the topic came up of “I never blog about dating.”

Naturally, that doesn’t apply to me. But what don’t I blog about?

My job details. I don’t need to get fired.
Politics, usually. BO-RING!
Things Fresh does that annoy me. I usually forget very quickly anyway.
Boring Ice Prince Details. Well, I try. You do get the cutest stuff.
Personal stuff about my parents or friends. I really don’t need strangers asking my loved ones if they “still have that not-so-fresh feeling.”
Mushy, sentimental stuff. I try to keep it to a minimum. Besides, that’s just not me.

So what’s left?
Soup
What’s in fashion for fall
Funny stuff I see on the way to work
Weird plans I hatch in my head
Interactive stuff like having readers write poems or songs
The Hootchie Mama Report
The Wit and Wisdom of Ice Prince

In other news, I think it’s time for another episode of Ask The Ice Prince. Anyone have a question for him?

Tomorrow I think it’s time for the Ice Queen’s seasonal What’s Hot What’s Not List. Watch for it!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...