Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Are you there God? It’s me, Ice Queen.
Wish me luck, girls. Lots going on, but if all goes well, a fantastic four day weekend including a date at a great restaurant with Fresh and he’s buying.

Send karma. Send gifts. Send mojo. Whatever you’ve got, send it on over.

Started reading the Pope’s Crossing the Threshold of Hope (borrowed from Crabby) last night and was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying it. Me! A lapsed generic protestant! Answers such questions as “Is there a God?” and “Why doesn’t God show himself rather than expect us to believe blindly?” A little biased, of course….

(In other news: Hootchie Mama continues to elude me.)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...