Thursday, May 08, 2003

So I am emerging slowly from my antibiotic haze. My mouth is “perfect” (says the Orillia-Maximillian surgeon), but the drugs killed me.

Lost
Four teeth
About 10 pounds
Chance to make fudge with Crabby

Gained
Expanded wardrobe (now fit into some pre-preg clothes)
Fear of antibiotics
Love of cranberry and gingerale
Respect for Fresh’s ability to run the household without me
A very messy house (running the household did not include cleaning, except for dishes)

Need
Teeth cleaning
Massage
Manicure/pedicure
More new clothes
Basically, a spring tune-up

Yeah, boring post, but I’m recovering. More Ice Queen Brand hilarity and weirdness as the days pass.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...