Thursday, May 22, 2003

Babysitting, She Wrote
Babysitter called last night to introduce herself. She sounds like Angela Lansbury. I feel better already. Except when I woke up at 4 am remembering what happened to the LAST babysitter.

Leo (the nice cat, not the Psycho–kitty) cornered the babysitter. She had to call her mom and together they locked him (Leo, not Ice Prince) in the basement.

What do you do when your cats are more trouble than your kid? I can put Leo outside, but what about Psycho-kitty? If I lock her anywhere, she’ll howl her brains out.

Also bothered at 4am by fact that I’m supposed to have a speech written by tomorrow. Guess the best way to fix that worry is to write the bloody thing.

At least I have a date tonight!


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...