Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Are You Hot?

"Ice Queen," you’ve been asking, "What’s hot this season? How can I choose my spring wardrobe, entertain my friends and decorate my home without your wise guidance?"

Here’s The Ice Queen Guide to What’s Hot and What’s Not®:

HOT----NOT
Mexican Food----Greek Food
Roasted Tomatoes----Sundried Tomatoes
Orzo----Risotto
Flip flops----Slippers
Black and white----Just black
Tulips----Geraniums
Water----Coffee
Pancakes----French Toast
Cheap red wine with cola----Spritzers
Vespas----Bikes (unless they has a wicker basket and horn)
Silver----Gold
Frolicking----Cavorting

Never Ever In
Track Pants
Food where you Just Add Water
Scrunchies
Wine Coolers

More to come. Feel free suggest more for the list.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...