Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Wheeeeeeeee!

I don't do drugs. Taking a tylenol is a big event for me.

But I have stuff to do. Other people take cold medications--why not me? Plus, I have committed to running in the Pride and Remembrance Run on Saturday (those of you near and dear will be asked for a monetary display of your affection). It's time to shape up. So I bought some DayQuil.

My symptoms are gone. I feel high! I feel pretty and witty and bright!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think my heart stopped. No, wait, there it goes again.

Remember that episode of Family Ties where Alex P. Keaton takes diet pills to study and gets so hyper that he digs a moat around his neighbour's house? Don't know why that came to mind.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...