Friday, June 24, 2005

Sausages, Ri.ck Mer.cer and Body Paint. Not Just For Breakfast Anymore!
So tomorrow's the big Pride and Remembrance run.

I will be running with Fresh's boss Bi.ll Grah.am again, officially this year. We usually meet outside the 519 before the race, so if you want to see me, I'll be there! Before 10 am when the race starts. Ice Prince will be eating pancakes with his Daddy during the run, but you might get to meet them beforehand.

Last year, I wore my full queen regalia, but tomorrow is going to be 33 degrees and I'll try to wear as little as possible. Maybe a hula skirt and a sports bra? People at work who've given me money are wanting funny pictures, so I'd better make it worth their while.

Any other ideas? Body paint is too hot!

NOTE TO MIKEVIL. STAY AWAY FROM BAD SAUSAGES! ONLY TRUST SAUSAGES YOU KNOW AND LOVE THE NIGHT BEFORE THE RUN!

Also going to a Pride Party at Bi.ll's house tonight. Ri.ck Mer.cer and Bel.inda Stron.ach may be there among others. I'll see if I can take any pics for your edification and amusement.

The Glamourous Life. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...