Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Inmates are Running the Asylum!
First, Bono was telling Paul Martin off. Now, Bob Geldof says Martin can't come to G8 unless he brings money.

Since when is Bob Geldof the bouncer at the G8 summit? What's happened to our world when musicians are bossing the politicians around? I mean I don't remember Bob being on the ballot. I'm not saying I disagree with what he wants, it's just the principle of the thing.

If musicians have this kind of politic clout, then maybe Fresh taking up the guitar means he'll get to be leader of the U.N. someday. (Kofi Annan was on Sesame Street the other day. Everyone wanted to sing the alphabet and he suggested that they all sing together.)

I should hold a dinner and call it "Live Ate."

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...