Thursday, September 16, 2004

We Queens Have To Stick Together
So after a horrible haircut experience with Ice Prince on Saturday, we sat down and I found a Virgin Mary medal under the bench. I put it in my purse.

Today, I looked in my purse and found it. It’s on a thin blue cord. So I decided to wear it, thinking that I could use a little inspiration from another mother who surely must have had some problems with her son growing up. “Honey, please don’t change your juice into wine.” “Sweetie pie, that’s the lamb we’re having for dinner, please don’t heal it.”

Anyhow, there’s an inscription on it, which I just looked up on the Internet. It says:
“Regina sine labe originali concepta”
which translates as
“Queen conceived without original sin”

How likely is it that I of all people would find this?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...