Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Whoa Oh! Take The Money And Run

Hey you! Yes, you.

I'm running in the Pride and Remembrance Run on Saturday in a purple fur trimmed cape, tiara and gloves (and something underneath the cape I'm sure.)

I'm looking for a few good sponsors.

Is supporting people with AIDS not a good enough incentive? Fine. For your donation, you will receive:

$5 Your name on the Ice Queen's Glacier of Gratitude (to be put here on the blog)
$10 Poem Written especially for you by The Ice Queen
$20 Song Written to the tune of another song written especially for you by the Ice Queen
$30 Copy of Ice Queen's Fashion Cares DVD
$40 Book from the Ice Queen's personal library for you to keep forever with a personalized inscription
$50 Ice cube tray (local sponsors can choose to also have ice cubes in tray at no extra cost!)
$100 Pan of my world famous brownies
$200 Lock of hair (act before noon Thursday, I'm getting my hair cut)
$500 Photo of me naked (Disclaimer: I'm about 3 months old in the photo.)

Go to the link on the left and give it up for the Ice Queen!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...