Thursday, June 03, 2004

It’s Ice Queen’s First Annual Festival of Hair!
A walk down memory mane with the Ice Queen. Bear in mind that these are all bad photos of me, posted for your amusement. I really look much better than this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bowl cut, super huge 1980s glasses
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reddish brown mullet.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Red Perm, rectangular glasses
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That’s Boomer I’m clicking pint glasses with. He’s shy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Taking charge of yet another special event with a red bob.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Super short strawberry blonde. Hey, you can even see the back! Nice photography.

Okay, go ahead and laugh. Poke fun. Frolic. Enjoy yourselves at my follicular expense.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...