Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Stupid Adult Tricks aka Things That Really Piss Me Off
"Was it murder or mishap? That's what police in Brantford are trying to figure out, after the discovery of two-year-old boy's body in a family car.

The search for Noah Gaudet began early Monday night, when he went missing from the front yard of his home, where he'd been quietly playing with another youngster. When his mother came out to find him later on that evening, he was gone."

LATER ON THAT EVENING?! What kind of idiot mother would leave their 2 year old kid outside to play in the front yard? For a couple of hours?! Ice Prince is allowed to play alone in the back fenced yard while I'm in the kitchen with big windows overlooking the yard. If I don't hear any noise for 30 seconds, I go check on him.

I have nothing more to say. I'm speechless!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...