Friday, April 16, 2004

Things that make me happy today
Nice man selling nice tulips for Parkinson’s society in the subway
Having money to buy tulips
Ice Prince looking cool in hoodie, jean jacket, shades and backwards denim cap
White gloves for holding tulips
All wine glasses being clean
Finding the dishes I want to buy at 40% off
Sunshine!
Big ass coffee
Hair that almost bounces and behaves
Run free nylons

Things that make me sad
Svend
Dishes I want are too heavy to get home. Don’t even know how to get them to the taxi!
House that really needs to be cleaned
60% chance of rain for Geezerpalooza BBQ
I’ve just found out that there is going to be a Queer Eye for the Straight Girl…in Los Angeles!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...