Monday, April 19, 2004

Conversation With the Ice Prince
Last night, I.P. went down to the basement bathroom to take care of business. A few minues later, I heard "Mommy! Mommy!" So down I go to check it out.

Ice Prince had the toilet paper roll holder in his hand and his pants around his ankles. "It broke."

So I go to put it back together. "Where's the toilet paper roll?"
"I flushed it."
"The WHOLE THING?!" (it was half a roll)
"Yes. It was an accident."
"How can you possibly accidentally flush half a roll of toilet paper down? I don't even think that's physically possible!"
"Sorry, mum."

The toilet is flushing slowly, but still works.

How is that possible? I never did find the roll so I can I only assume he managed to do it.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...