Friday, November 07, 2003

"What do you get when you kiss a girl?
You get enough germs to catch pneumonia
After that, she'll never phone ya
I'll never fall in love again."


Not much new Chez Couch. I went out on...Tuesday? I went to Value Village and bought a winter coat (mine's at work. Don't ask. I store all my clothes at work. Sometimes I leave them at parties. Sometimes I take them to drycleaners and forget about them. Sometimes I lend them to friends and forget about them.) Anyhow, it's a very cool coat. You must see it. Or I must convince Boomer to get his new web thing up and running so I can post a picture. Plus, I need a new hat (the fall hat does not match the winter coat, more's the pity.)

Only problem with going out is that the next day, I sleep all day. like 8 am - 3 pm.

Got paid today, then paid all my bills online and now have no money. What a rip.

Finished The Corrections. Bloody waste of time. I am now reading Timothy Findley's The Piano Man's Daughter, which is pretty good so far. I loved his Famous Last Words and Not Wanted on the Voyage.

Oh, and work sent me flowers! Isn't that just so sweet? I know I've been away a long time, when I don't recognize all the names on the card. (Boomer: it took me a full hour to figure out who D.B. is. Don't tell him, he'll be insulted. Or pleased with himself.)


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...