Wednesday, November 26, 2003

God Save The Queer
I love watching Queer Eye For the Straight Guy, and it's been on twice in a row so far this week. Usually it's only Sundays at 8pm. Anyhow...I'm addicted. If you don't know what this is...(IQ shakes her head sadly).

I love the quotes from Carson:
"I used to have hair just like yours. Of course, my name was Louise and I lived in Germany."

"Shopping is my cardio."

"Repeat after me...I am worthy of couture!"

Carson - "Where do you find shirts like this?"
John B. - "K-Mart."
Carson - *Gasps* "Don't use that kind of language in front of me!"

“Spa treatments are expensive, but you know what's more expensive? Divorce.”

Even Quizilla has gotten in on the QEFTSG craze:

What Fab 5 member from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy are you?(with pics)
Ted Allen
You are so a TED Allen: The Food and Wine
Connoisseur, Go work in that kitchen, boo ya!

And I promise to a certain someone that I didn't cheat on this one:
> Which Member from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is your type?
thom
Thom: Design Doctor




Wanna be a fan? You'll need the Queer Eye Drinking Game.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...