Thursday, November 20, 2003

Updates
The Six Million Dollar Testosterone Furball does NOT have another urinary infection. He got bit on the neck by another cat in a fight and now he's infected. Men!

My boss phoned me up to tell me that I still didn't sound better and was I sure I was ready to come back to work? Shouldn't I rest more? Ask my doctor again, she urged. Uh, Boomer, is she trying to get rid of me or does she really care? Please tell me the office is falling apart without me (or under control falling apart, Everything is just managing to get done until my triumphant return. Tell me that. Or at least deadly dull.)

In other news, my holiday party invitations are rolling in. Party Girl is back! I love it! Cooking, outfits, shopping, drinking...it's all good!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...