Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Visit to Dr. Hibbert

So the night before I went to see Dr. H, I watched the Simpsons episode where Dr. Hibbert teaches "How to Strip For Your Wife" at night school. "This is not a chuckling matter."

Anyhow, I can go back to work on Monday, even though I am still very tired. I am hoping that the pre-Christmas frenzy of work has already been assigned and I will merely get to coast until Christmas. And what of the Christmas Party? How have them managed without Party Girl?

All will be revealed on Monday.

I had a dream that my dry cleaner gave away all the clothes that I took in 6 weeks ago. Mind you I also dreamt that Crabby hired me to look after the fish pond in her McDonalds/car dealership.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...