Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Your Tuesday Tune

Sigh. It’s not up to my demanding standards, but I promised you a song, so here it is:

Here's my story, it's sad but true
It's about a girl that I once knew
She took my document and then
She marked it up with her red pen

Ah, I should have known it from the very start
This girl would fix my dangling part-iciple
If semi-colons are making you blue
Take your stuff to Editor Sue

She’s a thesaurus and a spell check too
Although she types like a dazed baboon
So if you don't wanna cry like I do
Don’t ask for help from Editor Sue

Ah, she likes to tighten your prose
Her copy cuts will curl your toes
Now people let me put you wise
Sue’ll cross your t’s and dot your I’s
Here's the moral in the story from the guy who kens
My 50 pager is now down to 10
She took out all my clip art too, I tell ya
Keep away from Editor Sue


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...