Monday, September 15, 2003

Here's your Tuesday Tune early, inspired by a comment I made on Sugarmama's site:

Potato Chip The Beautiful!

O beautiful for sour cream,
for ketchup and for plain,
For fully dressed, those are the best
Or something in that vein

Potato chip! Potato chip!
God shed His grace on thee,
And make thy hue a barbeque
Not pee or ghee or brie!

O beautiful for crispiness
I love to crunch and nip
Although your calories persist
Across my spreading hips.

Potato chip! Potato chip!
God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm my soul in self-control,
To keep you from my jaw.

O beautiful those Taro ones
And orange ones made from yams
The purple ones: their prices stun
But I don’t give a damn

Potato chip! Potato chip!
May God thy fat refine
Thy tastiness be ever bliss
And ev'ry chip be mine.




No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...