Thursday, September 25, 2003

Status Report
I managed items 4,5,6,7 and 9 from my list below. Not bad. And Ice Prince spilled more water and tried to throw away another tea towel.

Get Back , Honky Cat!
So Dad’s a big Harley fan and as such, my mom knows a fair bit about the world o’bikes.

She says to me “You’ll never believe who they got for the Harley Davidson 125th (or whatever) anniversary concert.” She sounded a bit incredulous, so I’m thinking – music bikers like, but maybe not quite as spectacular as H-D could probably afford.

“Neil Young,” I say.

“Good guess, “ she says laughing, “But no. They got Elton John.”

Can you believe it? Elton in his pink spangles singing to bikers? (Mom confirms there were pink spangles in the clip she saw).

Tiny Dancer?
Candle in the Wind?
Crocodile Rock? “La-la-la-la-la-la”

More later. Boss wants stuff. In the meantime visit the lovely Radmila, to whom I will link as soon as I get to it.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...