Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Ohh Whoa Whoa, Listen to the Music!
I was supposed to write my Tuesday Tune on the weekend, but instead I discovered Kazaa. I spent the weekend downloading music. It was so exciting! I even made Fresh eat dinner next to the computer so he could hear my music. (We have yet to get a CD writer. I want to pick Mr. Crabby’s brain about this. He’s Grandmaster Burn. Or should I call him Mr. Burns? Yeah, that’s the ticket.)

What, you may ask, are some of these gems I have downloaded?
The Noggin Monologue from So I Married and Axe Murderer
Give a Little Respect
Jon Secada singing Angel in Spanish
Punk Rock Girl
Gay Bar
I Wanna Be Sedated
House on Pooh Corner
Bulletproof
Push
Mimi on the Beach
Money (That's What I Want)
Summerland, Highland Falls
Woman! Whoa-man

But the Queen’s Pick of the Weekend is:
I’m Addicted to You by Simple Plan. Love it! Just love it! (There’s a nice little language trick that made me do a double take.) The rest of the album, entitled No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls, is excellent too.

I’ve got my song and my theme for today’s Tune, so stay “tuned” for it. (groan).

Best Alias
Today’s Best alias was found on Sugarmama’s site: Joan of Argggh. Sadly, Joan seems to have no blog.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...