Wednesday, September 24, 2003

28 Hours in a Day: It's a Good Thing.
I have not been sleeping well. I woke up at 3 am and managed to stay in bed until 4:30, at which point I got up, did laundry, put away dishes, took out recycling and watched some Martha Stewart. After watching Martha, I am now resolved to get my domestic act together, starting tonight, which will include:
- Buy mums for my front garden
- Make roasted tomato soup with parmesan wafers
- Moisturize
- Wash disgusting kitchen floor
- Do laundry
- Take out whatever fruit or vegetable item died in my kitchen last night
- Iron stuff
- Wash hair
- Collapse in exhausted heap.

I need a personal assistant. Like Charlie on West Wing.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...