Friday, January 13, 2006

Mommy Needs Two Hands To Lift Her Pint

I’ve been watching Sex and the City reruns, and I kind of like them. Actually, Carrie is the chracter I like the least.

Crabby and I got into a discussion about which characters represent us. I figured Miranda was me, and then I found this quote which confirmed it:

Samantha: I'm so sick of these people with their children. I'm telling you, they're everywhere! Sitting next to me in first class, eating at the next table at John Schu— [A child runs by.] Look at that. This place is for double cappuccinos, NOT double strollers. [Glances at Miranda.] I'm sorry.
Miranda: Hey, no need to apologize. I wouldn't bring Brady here. Mommy needs two hands to eat her eight-dollar cake!
Charlotte: You're not going to defend children?
Miranda: No, I don't like any children but my own.

New Wit and Wisdom of the Ice Prince Things

IP: Nana, I know a word that starts with the letter “M”!
Nana: What’s that?
IP: Yummy!
Nana: Yummy doesn’t start with “M”.
IP: Sure it does! rubs tummy Mmmmmmm……yummy!

IP: Mommy, kiss me:
I kiss him, he falls backwards on his bed
IP: Whoa! My brain is full of love!

IP: Psst, know what I do when Nana does something I don’t like? I come down the stairs with my pants off.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...