Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Meme of Four
Tagged by Eva

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Parts Girl at an Auto Parts Shop
2. Daycare Assistant
3. Assistant Manager at Laura Secord (chocolate and ice cream shop)
4. Clown

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Caddyshack
2. Ladyhawke
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Meatballs

Four places I have lived:
1. Glencoe
2. London
3. Kitchener
4. Toronto

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. Queer Eye (first 15 minutes are the best when they insult everything)
2. The Daily Show (first 10 minutes before boring American guest comes on)
3. Sex and the City (I know! I’m sorry! I don’t know what’s come over me!)
4. The Mercer Report

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Greece
2. Newfoundland
3. Key West
4. Scotland

Four of my favourite dishes: (Dishes? That implies preparation. Let’s see..)
1. Red wine braised lamb shank served over orzo
2. Rare tuna with ginger shitake mushroom sauce
3. Beef tenderloin with port sauce
4. Blueberry pancakes with butter, syrup and sausages

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The Sneeze
2. Spamusement
3. Cockeyed
4. Epicurious.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Asleep
2. In the bathtub
3. Receiving an award for something
4. Spain

I’m not tagging anyone, mainly because it’s the end of the day and I’m too lazy to hyperlink you.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...