After leaving dim sum, JustMark and Sister StaceyP were walking behind us talking about diet plans, while Mikevil and I were discussing what we would do if we had nine lives. (The discussion began when a guy sped through an intersection in front of us and I said: “Wouldn’t it be cool if you had nine lives and didn’t step out of the way just to teach him a lesson?”)
I’ve been thinking about Nine Lives. If we have Nine Lives, are you on your first (still green behind the ears) or your last (world-weary with recurring bouts of déjà vu)?
What would you do with Nine Lives? Here are my ideas:
1. A waitress in a small Midwestern US town. In Iowa, maybe.
2. A farm wife, feeding the animals and baking pies. I won a blue ribbon at the State Fair three years running!
4. A stockbroker with a drug habit in New York.
5. An otter
6. A doctor in Alaska. (No wait…that’s Northern Exposure…well, I still want to do it.)
7. An astronomer who discovers something really cool.
8. A biologist in Australia studying the oldest single cell organisms on earth.
9. A monk in Tibet.
Which life would you prefer to meet me in and what would YOU be at the time?
Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...
Photo Essay: Things That Make Me Smile FROGGY LOST TOOTH MR. GRUMPY THE SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH YES MASTER FROGWARTS CASTLE
In Roman Holiday , there is a Vespa and no Cats are Harmed So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I ...
The Amazing Kay Anderson, Your Friend! Found her on Kijiji. This woman is so multi-talented, she will rid you of snakes, perform for your ...