Rules Are Made to Be Broken
Some of you already know, but haven’t mentioned anything here before, so here it is:
My parents are moving in with us. Now, my parents read this blog, as do their friends, so you won’t hear me dissing them or anything. And in answer to the inevitable questions:
1. Because Dad’s retired and there’s nothing to keep them living in Glencoe anymore.
2. Basement Apartment, separate entrance
3. Seasonally (they’ll be up to the trailer from May to October.)
4. Yes, Ice Prince is excited.
5. Sure, it’ll have very good results (inhouse babysitting and a van) and some bad results (hopefully Dad won’t play his Whitesnake albums too loud and Mom won’t ruin the paint by taping up all of her Justin Timberlake posters).
The hardest part will be training Ice Prince that he can’t just run down there any time he likes to visit. “But Mommy, privacy is just for the bathroom,” he says.
The Crabbys were over on Saturday and we were talking to IP. “So,” I said to him, “You have house rules. Are there any house rules Nana and GP will need to know about?”
“No going down!” says IP.
Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...
Photo Essay: Things That Make Me Smile FROGGY LOST TOOTH MR. GRUMPY THE SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH YES MASTER FROGWARTS CASTLE
In Roman Holiday , there is a Vespa and no Cats are Harmed So I changed the blog template to a gas flame from a stove. I thought maybe I ...
The Amazing Kay Anderson, Your Friend! Found her on Kijiji. This woman is so multi-talented, she will rid you of snakes, perform for your ...