Friday, March 04, 2005

Clock Watching
Is it 5 o’ clock yet? No. Sigh.

I’ve worked hard this week. Really. But this is ridiculous. The longest. Afternoon. Ever.

Hey, I finally read David Sedaris’ “Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim.” He is hailed as the funniest writer around. Brilliant. Wet your pants hilarious.

I didn’t laugh once. I didn’t even smirk. I forced myself to finish it. I’d like to ask for my money back, but I got it from the library. Maybe they can credit my library fines for the portion of my life I wasted while reading it.

I’ve read funnier, better written blogs, including yours. Seriously.

You want funny? Read Bill Bryson. Now THAT man can make me laugh out loud.

Now back to our regularly scheduled memo-writing.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...