Sunday, March 06, 2005

Could've been worse. I could've looked like Jimmy Fallon.
So you want to know how the haircut went? How flattering!

I have two words:

TINA FEY. (If you don't know who that is, please go away and come back when your popular culture meter is back on 21st century.)

True. The colour, the piecey-ness. The attitude. Especially with my librarian glasses. I'll try to manage a picture tomorrow at the subway station if I have the right change.

I'm bloody pleased with it. Fresh (hereby known as Funky Folk Frank since he began playing Knockin' on Heaven's Door on the guitar) seems to like it too. Ice prince has no comment. Mommy usually has dog ears on or a serape or a tam or a tutu, so nothing really phases the poor boy.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...