Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ice Queen Reviews The Incredibles
I bought The Incredibles yesterday. It was good. Not great. I felt a bit cheated. I expected it to be really funny, but it was more like watching an animated James Bond movie. Did you see it? What did you think? I'll probably like it better next time, because I'll know what to expect.

Ice Prince liked the first ten minutes and laughed hysterically when Incrediboy got ejected from the car. Then he got bored and starting doing other stuff.

My favourite part was Helen’s first phone call to Bob. “Ha, ha!” Don’t know why, but I could so see me doing that.

And Bob’s boss seemed to be channelling William H. Macy. Which is fine.

The most disappointing part of all was the Incredi-blunders. I didn’t want to see the animators’ goofs, I wanted to see the animated characters behaving like real actors and messing up their lines, etc. You know.

Oh! I was watching some the of the behind the scenes interviews, I decided that I so want an office that looks like Pixar’s. Stuffed couches, toys, castles, the works.

Who am I kidding? I’d just love an office with a door.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...