Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Suffering Queen Withdrawal?
"But my liege!" you cry "What gourmet delecacies have you submitted your royal guests to this holiday season?"

Christmas Eve:
Crown Roast of Pork with Apricot/Walnut/Sausage Stuffing
Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Carrots
Spiced Yam Pudding
Trunips with Bacon and Peas
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Chudleigh's Apple Pie (when it comes to apple, I don't even try to compete)

As mentioned, it was tourtiere and flourless chocolate cake last night. On la Fete De La Reine, my exclusive dinner guests will dine on Red Wine Braised Lamb Shank and Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Salad.

Tomorrow, Fresh is taking me to see the movie Sideways and out for lunch for my birthday - it's the only day we have free together when Ice Prince is in daycare.

And how was my Christmas? All in all, great. The best part was on Sunday night when IP and Fresh and I were alone and after dinner we three sat and played IP's new guitars and drum and sang Away in a Manger. That memory will stay with me a long time.

Oh, and Fresh got me The Daily Show's America: Democracy Inaction. It rocks.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...