Thursday, December 02, 2004

I’m class all the way, dollface
Mikevil (who seems to be inspiring me lately) has written today about his tasteful Christmas tree.

Here are some of the tasteful things that appear on MY tree:
Plastic vampire teeth
Canadian flag (used to be held by the angel until we got a new angel)
Cardboard VIA Rail train (I think Stace and I got these on the train up to see my parents in first year university)
Wooden circus tiger with a feathered headdress
A life-sized jewelled banana
Lots of fake birds with real feathers

Can’t remember what else. (Friends may wish to add to the list if they remember anything.)I’ll update you when we unpack the tree. Probably December 18th.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...