Friday, December 10, 2004

Don We Now Our Gay Apparel
It's the event of the season:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
La Fete de la Reine!: Otherwise known as The Ice Queen's birthday.
This is traditionally celebrated by Boomer, Beco and Lola feting me with lunch. After lunch last year, we got fake tattoos.

For the 3rd Annual Fete de la Reine, we will be lunching downtown, and the event for this year will be Manicures and Pedicures! (Or just manicures. Or maybe waxing. I don't have all the details worked out yet. Something spa-ish and girly.)

Date: December 31st (yes, that's really my birthday)
Time: Noonish
Place: Downtownish Toronto (traditionally Café Volo at Yonge and Dundonald)

Please RSVP if you would like to join us for lunch and/or the Spavaganza.

And how old am I? A lady never tells. But since I'm no lady, I can tell you that I'm 36. that doesn't seem possible, but it's true.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...