Thursday, December 23, 2004

A Quiet and Peaceful Moment to Blog
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us It's 6 o'clock in the morning and it's STILL snowing. Those of you who recall Fresh's slipped disk will understand why this matters to me.

Bad stuff: I arrived to pick up Ice Prince last night only to be told that the gift exchange is tomorrow. What gift exchange you might well ask? Because that's what I asked too. Suffice it to say that I ran to Shoppers and bought an armful of cartoon-based tree ornaments. Who'd have thought my Muslim daycare provider would encourage a Christmas gift exchange? What-ever! They were this close to all getting pine scented air fresheners from the local 7-ll. THIS close!

Good stuff: Boomer gave me my birthmas present already and it is lovely. Really lovely! And I gave him a homemade mix CD with a picture on the cover of me picking my nose. I'm class all the way! Thank you, Boomer!

Had a meeting with my boss yesterday. "Looks like you're done everything, " she said. "Yup," said I. "Well then, just go home! Or go shopping or something!" I like my boss.

Sent out Ice Prince's birthday party invites. I've only invited 3 kids (well, 5 because two have baby brothers.) I didn't invite any of the kids from daycare, just kids from school/our street and I WILL NOT feel guilty. I want to retain my sanity and besides, they'll have their pine scented air fresheners to comfort them upon being left out of the party of the year. IP has chosen a pirate theme - I am very proud of him.(It's probably just an excuse for him to wear a blouse and an earring.)

Speaking of birthday party of the year, we WILL be doing La Fete de la Reine on noon December 31st at Cafe Volo. I do want manicures, but I'm not sure I can find a place that'll do so many of us at once. And I'm too busy to check right now. If anyone is bored and feels like sourcing manicures around Yonge and Wellesley for the 31st, feel free.





No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...