Sunday, November 21, 2004

Wit and Wisdom of the Ice Prince
So we took Ice Prince to see the Santa Claus Parade. We got there about a third of the way through. IP had a good spot and could see. He enjoyed it. Then, the rumbles began in the crowd. "Santa's coming! Santa's coming!"

IP was getting excited. The reindeer came into view, then Santa. "Merry Christmas!" he yelled "Merry Christmas!" Then the float moved on with Santa.

Ice Prince began to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"He left!"
"Well, yes."
"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but," he blubbered, "Where's my present? He didn't bring me my present!"

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Which is very sad, considering my profession. I bought him a candy cane and all was well.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...