Wednesday, November 17, 2004

If the Ice Queen Does It, Everybody ‘Jumps’ On the Bandwagon

David Lee Roth is training to be a paramedic. Only I could make saving lives cool in less than 48 hours!

I think I’m going to start a paramedic team and make it full of 80s Music Stars. Let’s see:
David Lee Roth (natch) Jump! Clear!
Cyndi Lauper (“I Drove All Night Just To Get To You”)
Black Michael Jackson (he’s already got one glove)
Right Said Fred “I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, tell me where it hurts. I’m too sexy for my cat, think you might need a CAT scan, get me 10 cc’s, stat!” Plus he might had to rip off his shirt to bandage someone.
Bryan Adams (because he’s going to Run To You. And Everything He Does, He Does It For You.)

Who else is in?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...