Monday, November 01, 2004

Icy, Don’t Eat It!
(named after the always hilarious regular feature on The Sneeze)

Ice Prince’s Loot:
12 O’Henrys
8 Reeses Peanut butter Cups
3 Aero Bars
2 Caramilks
1 Mars bar
1 Crunchie bar
Assorted Rockets, suckers, toffees
1 set of Gummy Fangs (IP ate these first, in one bite. I thought he was going to choke.)
1 super cool Sponge Bob Squarepants toothbrush

And three of these:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just opened it. Looks like a normal pink hard candy. Tastes like……
Tomato. And a bit of plum. Quite nice, actually.

(Yes, I steal candy from my kid. And this’ll probably be the last year I can so hush!)

Eeeewww….it’s getting a lot more tomato-y as I get nearer the centre.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...