Friday, November 05, 2004

Nanowrim-oh!
Things are really moving at Harlequeen Romances. I'm 8.17% done! And it's only the beginning of Day 5. (For new readers: I am part of a challenge whereby I have to write a 50,000 word novel between Nov 1st and Nov 30th.) Am I going to make it? Stay tuned.

I welcome any comments or suggestions, especially since the novel is all about YOU. What do you think should happen next?

For serious novel writing, get your box of kleenex and head over to Mikevil's Bathmat Cat book. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Wanda killed off her main character in Chapter One and Surly managed a naked man in the shower on page one. I'm still trying to catch up on all my reading.

But if you only read one, make it mine. Because it's all about wine, prostitutes, strippers, cooking, cats, a German Shepherd and all your favourite Ice Queen regulars.


No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...