Thursday, October 27, 2005

"If it's too hard, it's not worth doing."
Last year I attempted NaNoWriMo, in which you write a 50,000 story in one month.
I failed. But had fun.
That’s why THIS year, I’m hopping on the Defective Yeti bandwagon for:

“WriAShorStorWe
"The NaNoWriMo For Lazy People&trade!"
Yes kids, October 31-November 4 is the blogosphere's first annual Write A Short Story Week!
Here's how it works: ummm, you write a short story. In a week. The End.”


The goal is a total of 5,000 words.
I will be continuing with my Harlequeen Romance. When we last left the story, Dante had hired Stacey and Mikael had hired Clara, both for the same job. Oh, the hijinks that will ensue!

The site has blogger-run comments, which are suddenly attracting spam about dog clothing. I find the spam amusing and will probably leave it for now. (I dislike dogs, and dislike dogs in clothing even more.)

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...