Tuesday, October 11, 2005

”I Believe I Can Flyyyyy…I Believe I Can Touch the Skyyyyy….”
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Go visit Eva to read her Conversational and Gesturing Post (Eva has a link to explain) about our lunch on Friday. Look! You finally get to see my new hairdo!

The weekend was too bloody busy by half. Thanksgiving dinner with the inlaws was fine. Standard turkey and fixings. But yesterday, My Aunt and Uncle were over for brunch and I made:
Pumpkin Soup with Indian spicing
Homemade focaccia
Baked goat cheese and weed salad with walnuts and a balsamic vinaigrette
Mushroom Asparagus Frittata
Deconstructionist Ravioli with Pumpkin and Marscapone filling and a sage beurre blanc (my own recipe)

It rocked. Oh, and I made Ice Prince pancakes.

Watched ELF with Will Ferrell last night (the movie had Will Ferrell in it, he wasn’t in our living room watching it). Did you see it? Ice Prince IS Buddy. The scene in the doctor’s office was vintage Ice Prince. The last third was a bit lame. But I generally liked it.

Time for more coffee!

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...