Friday, October 07, 2005

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
One more thing before I skiff off early to St Lawrence Market.

I had lunch with Eva today downtown. Does anyone know what the first thing she said was? It's the first thing Maria said, and the first thing Mikeveil said upon meeting me.

"I can't believe you're actually wearing the tiara."

On my way to meet Eva, a guy in a store looked out at me and ribbetted. Took me a minute to get that, but when I did I laughed!

Eva will be posting a Conversational Post with Gesturing Pictures as part ofthe October Blamblog Challenge. Watch for it!

I gave Eva the Mix CD she won: Ice Picks 2005: the Eva Mix and she gave me one in return: Long Live The Queen! I suggested we do CD reviews of each, but hers is much more innovative than mine.

That's all. Can I go now?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...