Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Phew
I don’t even know where to start.

I’ve just finished my last HUGE project for the year and I feel like a deflated balloon. In a good way.

This is going to be the best Christmas EVER. Ice Prince is so excited.

I’ve finished my Christmas shopping and everyone is getting stuff that I like.
We have a real tree.
I have made two tortières which are now in the freezer. (Huh, spell check wants to change tortières to “torturers or “terriers”.)
The house is kind of clean.

I had so many things to tell you – like finding Fresh’s Christmas gift at the Bay, but they refused to sell it to me. “We don’t carry
that.” “But it’s right here!” “Yes, but we have no trace of ever having it, so I can’t tell you how much it is.”

The setting sun is shining over my head and onto the screen – orangey and warm.

It’s going to be good. I can feel it.

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...