Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Top 25 Songs from December 31, 1968, The Day I Was Born
1. I Heard It Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
2. Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
3. Worst That Could Happen - The Brooklyn Bridge
4. For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
5. Abraham, Martin and John – Dion
6. Stormy - Classics IV featuring Dennis Yost
7. Love Child - Diana Ross & the Supremes
8. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me -Diana Ross & the Supremes & the Temptations
9. Touch Me - The Doors
10. Both Sides Now - Judy Collins
11. Chewy Chewy - The Ohio Express
12. Soulful Strut - Young-Holt Unlimited
13. Cloud Nine - The Temptations
14. I Love How You Love Me - Bobby Vinton
15. Hooked On a Feeling - B.J. Thomas
16. Cinnamon - Derek
17. A Ray of Hope - The Rascals
18. Who's Making Love - Johnnie Taylor
19. Those Were the Days - Mary Hopkin
20. Hey Jude - The Beatles
21. Son-of-a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
22. Lo Mucho Que Te Quiero - Rene & Rene
23. Everyday People - Sly & the Family Stone
24. Crimson and Clover - Tommy James & the Shondells
25 If I Can Dream - Elvis Presley

Chewy, chewy?

No comments:

Douglas Adams was right about giant currency . Marie Curie " I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to...